<a href="http://gutterwatermusic.bandcamp.com/track/wretched-earth">Wretched Earth by Gutter Water Music</a>

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HELP !!! GUTTER WATER MUSIC CO. NEEDS YOUR HELP

-- Gutter Water Music Co --
IS CURRENTLY LOOKING TO START OUT THE
"GUTTER TEAM "
STREET PROMOTIONS CREW .
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING ..
  • people to hand out flyer's at shows / Events
  • Consistent promotion on the internet (facebook , myspace, etc.)
  • Assisting the acts when on the road (merch table ,flyers etc)
We will be able to hook you up with admission into the shows you go promote at as well exclusive music ,stickers, and gear + much more .
  • Any young artists out there, we are willing to trade you beats or Features from any GWM artist for your time as well .
Support Locally !
  • support locally


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Iman, I work with C-DVD guru you can find us on twitter @CDVDguru.

Anyhow I want to find out what I steps to take in order to win your business. I'd like to print your stickers, fliers and also duplicate and replicate any CD's or DVD's you guys might have.

You can reach me directly @
949 500 6168
ig@cdvdguru.com
Toll free 800 478 4186